Monday 4 February 2013

Street photography Rahimyar Khan and N - 5 (Highway)


I set off for Rahimyar Khan on a long weekend. While shooting the streets there I ran into Mr. Fazeel and his brother, who were both engineers. Both happened to be Nikon enthusiasts as well. They invited me to their shop and over a cup of tea we discussed various aspects of photography. It was amazing to run into total strangers in a city I barely know and still connect with them. They even dropped me back to the restaurant where my family was! Moreover, I had forgot some stuff at their shop, they were so kind that they came back to give me the stuff. My heart is truly warmed by their love and affection.
Street photography is my favorite genre of photography and this little story has further strengthened my belief that through art we can connect and spread love and brotherhood, despite the terrible times our nation is going through.

For pictures please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment